Your feedback has been sent sucessfully
Civil Engineer – Formwork – Sydney
Our client is one of the industry’s most innovative supply chain members in formwork and shoring. They are renowned for their work on some of Australia’s most iconic concrete structures. They have built a formidable reputation across the globe with leading specialist contractors. Their reputation matches their ambitions and strong capability to deliver solutions to the most challenging of engineering environments. This organinsation retains and rewards some of the most talented sales and design staff throughout their regional teams across the globe.
• Working with the sales team supporting technical enquiries across NSW on live and new projects.
• Design with AutoCAD and manage the issue or new and revised projects drawings.
• Close customer interaction and support.
• Conducting site service on jobsites.
• Civil or mechanical engineering degree with up to 2 years professional experience.
• Experience in the design or use of formwork and or falsework.
• Confident, self-motivated and a team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer?
• A highly competitive basic salary, between $90,000 and $100,000 per annum.
• A secure future as an integral member of the construction supply chain.
• Career growth within an organinsation that rewards performance and commitment