Your feedback has been sent sucessfully
Quality Control Officer - Dublin Based
QC Officer - Dublin
Our client is an integral part of the construction supply chain. This specialist provider works with major sub and main contractors on Irelands largest and most complex engineering projects.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
The Quality Control Officer reports to the Branch Manager and supports the production team in relation to production to agreed standards. The successful candidate will liaise with Production Managers, Procurement and other relevant individuals as needed.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the heavy engineering or manufacturing industry.
• Third level qualification or similar relevant qualification.
• Previous experience of ISO standards.
• Proficient in word/excel/trend analysis. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to deal with internal customers and external suppliers.
• Decisive, good communicator, ability to work well both as part of a team but able to take ownership of tasks to conclusion.
• Strong attention to detail.
This is a permanent full time position with opportunities for progression and involvement in other key areas of the business.
If you wish to apply for this position please in the first instance submit your CV to email@example.com