Your feedback has been sent sucessfully
Branch Manager - Scaffolding - Essex
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious candidate with branch management experience in scaffolding looking for a role within a Market Leading company in their specialist industry. You will need to be highly motivated to work within the Engineering or Construction sector, growing and developing you career in the long run as the business grows.
Your role is to manage, control and lead all aspects of the Scaffolding Access business across the defined geographical area incorporating E&D, Hire & Sale and Mechanical Access. Be accountable for the Operational, Commercial, Business Development and Financial delivery of the branch in line with the UK Business Plan.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Deliver Revenue and Profit in line with the Branch Budget
• Develop and show sustainable growth
• Drive the Sales Team to; generate sufficient enquiries in the targeted market sectors and secure orders within the specified margin range to deliver the budget.
• Health and Safety - Strive to achieve on or below the targeted Total Incident Frequency Rate (TIFR) & AFR.
• 100% Customer Satisfaction
• 100% Performance Reviews
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
•Yard & Transport
•Health & Safety